How do I add a user to Full Story?
Full Story is a data analytics platform that combines quantitative and qualitative data to offer the most complete picture. Over 8,000 companies around the world leverage Full Story.
Adding users and team members to your account can be a bit confusing, especially if you aren't familiar with Full Story. Follow these steps below to get the job done!
Step by Step: Add a User or Developer to Full Story
- After logging in to Full Story, navigate to Settings and then go to Account Management.
- Click Users.
- Click on the blue Invite Users button at the top right corner.
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to invite. You can also invite in bulk by clicking the click here link above the Assign role field.
- Select the user role by selecting one of the options in the “assign role” drop-down menu. If you invite in bulk, all of the users will be assigned the selected role.
- Click Send Invitation. NOTE: if the team member is already added, you will get an error message.
Congrats, you've done it!
It's one thing to know how to add a user to Full Story, but that is worthless if you don't know when you should do it. Let's break down the relevance of this question based on two high level categories. We'll walk through an explanation as well as provide a score, 1-10, that shows you how relevant this question is whether you do or don’t have a product.
The first scenario we will walk through will be if you do not have a product yet. Whether it is a website or a mobile app, you are still in the ideation or planning phase and have not yet built anything. Maybe you have started development but just aren’t finished with your first version. Whichever it is, we'll get into why this question is or isn’t relevant and why you should or shouldn't care about it if you do not have a product.
Full Story isn't necessary if you have nothing to analyze, so no need to learn how to add team members to it!
Live Product: 6/10
The second category is if you do have a live product. Maybe you just launched your business or maybe it's been live for years and you're continuing to improve its quality and release new features. Regardless of the scenario, if your product is live, this question carries a different weight of relevance.
Full Story is more relevant if you do have a product, especially if you need to leverage your data to derive game-changing insights. In that case, it is important to know how to add team members to Full Story so you can give access to others, empowering everyone on your team to work with the data.
It's your lucky day - all you need is a Full Story account!
- Full Story is a data analytics tool that offers the most complete insight into your qualitative and quantitative data.
- If you don't have a product or website, you don't need to worry about this process.
- if you do have a product, determine if you are going to use Full Story. If you do, then you should learn this flow.