Step by Step: Add a User or Developer to App Store Connect
Adding users and team members to your account can be a bit confusing, especially if you aren't familiar with App Store Connect. Follow these steps below to get the job done!
- Be sure that you have an approved Apple Developer account and have set up your payment settings.
- Ensure that the person you wish to add to your team has an Apple ID. NOTE: They don’t need a Developer Account if they are only testing your product.
- After logging into Apple App Store Connect, click on the lock icon labeled Users and Access.
- To add users, click on the blue People tab at the top of the Users and Access screen.
- Next, click on the blue plus sign.
- Fill in the person's name and the email that they use with their Apple ID.
- Assign a role(s) to your new team member. Make sure you are inviting the person with the proper role permissions. Ask your developer, product manager, CTO, or person you're inviting to make sure you are using the right permissions. For more information on the different role types, click See Permissions.
- Depending on the assigned role, you can also grant permission to do things like create reports and apps.
- Use the dropdown to select which apps you'd like this new user to have access to. You can select as many as you want!
- When you're finished, just click Invite in the lower right corner of the popup. The invitation will send and will expire after a couple of days, so be sure the person you are inviting is on the lookout for the invitation.
Congrats, you've done it!